The first step on the digital transformation journey is to recoginize the catalyst for change.
- Evolving customer behaviours 8 in 10 customers would pay more for a better customer experience.
- Adjacent market disruption
- Increased competitive pressure
- Emerging technology 72% of business believe Artificial Intelligence (AI) will cause the greatest disruption.
- As a result of disruption, what do need to do?
- Optimize operations and make your workforce for more efficient?
- Launch a new product to market?
- 83% of IT decision makers say increasing IT operational efficiency is a top priority
- Put the experience at the forefront of your strategy.
- Define the experience you are trying to create.
3. Ideation & Development
- Adopt a product mentality
- Define product or service
- Craft specifications, backlog & features
- Create a business case
- Engage cross-functional leaders
4. Define Enablers
What technology innovations will help support this new initiative?
- Conversational agents
- AI & Machine Learning
- Continuous services with a partner
- Workforce applications
- Big data
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Applications
Internet of things(Io T)
- Structured collaboration tools
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags
- Block chain
- Augmented Reality (AR)/Virtual Reality (VR)
Who will you need to be successful?
The chief Information officer (CIO) is often leading digital transformation, closely followed by the CEO. However, true digital transformation success requires enterprise-wide, cross-functional engagement.
5. Define Operating Model
- Key Questions to Ask
- How will you monetize the initiative
- How will you deploy and support it internally
- Do you have or need a development team?
- Do you need to engage a continuous